Well, you asked, so here are some things about me:
- I’m an Army Brat
- And a preacher’s kid
I own and operate a real estate brokerage in Phoenix, Arizona
- I work for Zillow
- I consider Austin, Texas my “hometown”. Army brats don’t really have hometowns as we move every 1 to 3 years or so. But I lived in Austin from shortly after high school and twenty years after. It’s home to me.
- I have the most amazing wife. Ever.
- We have two of the most amazing kids. Ever (though technically they are both adults now).
- I wrote a novel, sort of. It needs revision. And a publisher.
- I like craft beer.
- I hate yard work
- I’m a wanderer. (It’s the Army brat thing)
- I didn’t graduate from college until I was 38 years old.
- The beach calls me. Constantly.
- I love music, and have zero musical talent.
- Many in my family are world-class singers and musicians.
- Life-long learning is cool.
- My family comes first. My friends are a close second.
- I have had more speeding tickets than I can count.
- And I have never been the cause of a car accident.
- But I was hit by a drunk driver. He fled the scene. I got a severe concussion, 32 stitches in my head and two broken wrists.
- I’ve jumped out of a perfectly good airplane four times.
- Roller coasters rock.
- One day, I will catch a blue marlin.
- On April 21. 2012, I had what cardiologists refer to as “The Widow Maker” heart attack. Obviously I survived. 90 – 95% of people that have this kind of heart attack don’t. I’m a lucky man.
Places I’ve Lived
(for at least three months)
View Places I’ve lived in a larger map
Cities I’ve Spent at least 24 hours in
View Cities I’ve Been To in a larger map